- We are looking at a simple incinerator which should be fired using domestic LPG bottles. Other sources of
ignition can be considered as well but we need to keep it simple.
Section VI. Requirements 2-86
required for preventive maintenance for five years and where necessary include stock of recommended spare-parts for
- n) Training
- i) The supplier is required to provide adequate training on each equipment on the proper use and operation of the
equipment.· Compact laboratory style
- Up to 50kg of waste / hour
- ii) Similarly, suppliers are required to provide adequate manufacturer’s training on the installation and
maintenance(both preventive and corrective)
- o) Packaging and Storage Conditions of Equipment
- i) The equipment and components should withstand temperature and humidity extremes likely to be encountered during
storage and transport.
- ii) The manufacturer should recommend procedures for storage of the equipment.