- j) Controls
- i) The controls (i.e., switches, knobs, etc.) should be visible and clearly identified, and their functions should
- ii) Device design should prevent misinterpretation of displays and control settings.
iii) Switches and controls should be protected against accidental setting changes (e.g., due to someone brushing
against the panel).
- iv) Controls should be sealed against penetration of liquids.
Capacity: 30 kg per hours for a maximum load of 120 kg.
Semiautomatic control board
Stainless steel chimney, 3.5 meters above the incinerator.
High temperature painting for all the incinerator.
Front door for loading and unloading.
Hours of Operation the burn 4000kg/day ( if to fed as batches , please mention )
- k) Labeling
- i) Labels and markings should be clear and legible.
- ii) Labels and markings should be durable enough to withstand routine cleaning and normal wear.
iii) Appropriate warning legends should be provided on the unit.